Whitelabel version of Whatso allows you to resell the Whatso software with your own company and brand details. You just need to follow the below steps.
After generating the software with the below steps, you can upload it on your own website or Google Drive and can sell it to your customers by creating licenses for them.
Here it is the simple 7 steps to How to generate Whitelabel?
for more details, You can also this video.
Click on the Login option available on the right side.
Step 2 :-
Enter registered email details in the login credential:-
Step 3 :-
When you click on LOGIN, you’ll see a note in the Greenline saying “Email Sent. Please check your email. Also, check your spam folder.”
Step 4 :-
When you open the mail, you’ll see this screen. Please click on the given link.
Step 5 :-
As you click on the given link, you’ll be directed to this page. Please click on DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE for further process.
After that, you’ll be directed to this page. Please fill in the required details:
- Enter your company’s name in Company Name.
- Your Website’s URL in Website URL.
- Change the color if you want in Software Theme Color(R, G, B).
- Enter exe name(you can enter any name from you want as we have Whatso) in Software (EXE) Name
- Put your Company’s logo by choosing a file from your computer in Company Logo. But please make sure the size of your logo is (400*183)
- Put your Company’s ICO by choosing a file from your computer in Company ICO. But please make sure the size of your logo is (35*35)
- ICO file format is an image file format for computer icons in Microsoft Windows. We need to create it for showing the logo of your company.
- You can use your logo and generate it online by doing a Google search https://www.google.com/search?q=jpg+to+ico&rlz=1C1GCEA_enIN853IN853&oq=jpg+to+ico&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l9.2815j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- After Filling in all these details, click on GENERATE WHITE LABEL SOFTWARE to generate your White Label Software.
You can also download Whatso Software and Source Code from here as shown in the picture.
We hope you found this post helpful…
Suggested Reading: Import Multiple Columns Through File Import ? [#MSExcel, #CSV, #TXT ]