After purchasing any of the plans from Whatso, you would want to have a receipt of the payment you have done.
You can also how to get a receipt on Whatso & Do Indian buyers get GST on Whatso. Watch this video to understand how–
You can print your receipt by following the below steps:
Click on the Login option available on the right side.
Enter registered email details in the login credential:-
When you click on LOGIN, you’ll see a note in the Greenline saying “Email Sent. Please check your email. Also, check your spam folder.”
When you open the mail, you’ll see this screen. Please click on the given link.
When you click on the link you’ll be directed to this screen.
Fill in all the details:
- Enter your first name in First Name.
- Enter your Last Name in the Last Name.
- Enter your company’s name in which you work in Company Name.
- Enter the address of your company in the place of the Company Address.
- Enter the City of your Company in Company City.
- Enter your GST number in GST NO.
- Note: Indian users will have to write their GST No and the users from other countries will write their TAX–Number( E.g. VAT) in the place of GST NO.
- Select your Country in Company Country.
- Select your Currency Preference either INR or USD in Country Preference.
- Note: All the information that you are filling in will be in the receipt.
After filling in all these details click on SUBMIT.
After submitting all the details, Click on Download Software.
When you click on Download Software you’ll see this screen. Click on View Receipt to view and print your receipt.
On clicking View Receipt you’ll be directed to this screen. Click on PRINT to print your receipt.
Suggested Reading: How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages to send later?