Many users would want to send WhatsApp bulk messages through different accounts/numbers from Whatso software.
So, here are the steps of how to save a Whatsapp account on Whatso Software below:
Open Whatso.exe and Enter your Email Address with which you have purchased the Plan.
After logging in click on Accounts>>Manage Accounts.
- Then Fist Enter the Account name here. Please note that your account name should be only alphabets and numbers. Do not add special characters or space.
- After entering your name click on OK.
- When you click on OK, the software will guide you to this window where chrome will run automatically.
- Scan the Whatsapp web with the number with which you want to send messages.
- After Scanning the Chome will be closed automatically and you’ll be directed back to Whatso Software. Here you’ll see the message “Account has been added successfully”.
- Click on OK.
- The accounts you have added will be shown in Accounts>>Manage Accounts.
- You can add multiple Whatsapp accounts to the software. But you can send messages from only one account.
- To add another account go to Accounts>>Manage Accounts and click on Add.
- While sending the message click on the account with which you want to send the message.
We hope you found this post helpful…
Suggested Reading: How to generate Whitelabel version in Whatso?