The instant messaging app – WhatsApp; that is used by an insane number of people every day is our go-to rescue to connect with our friends, families and clients. Right from sharing videos, media to audio messages, In this article, we will discuss how to Send WhatsApp messages without saving a number.
However, when you send WhatsApp message in bulk, it can be challenging to store all the numbers and then initiate sending all of them a heartfelt message. In such cases, one might wonder, how to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers? The answer is very simple, Whatso.
Whatso is a one-stop destination for all your WhatsApp marketing needs. This WhatsApp marketing software allows you to send WhatsApp messages without saving the numbers. The software is used by more than 25000+ people and is a comprehensive platform to cater to all your WhatsApp marketing needs.
How To Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving A Number?
In this section, we will tell you how to send a WhatsApp message without adding a contact. Follow the steps given below to ease out the process and send WhatsApp messages without saving numbers:
- The first step is to open your browser.
- Now, paste the following in the address bar of your phone’s browser – ‘https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number’
- After completing this step, replace the “number” with the phone number of the person to who you intend to send the WhatsApp message to. Don’t forget to add the country code of the receiver.
- While adding the number in international formats, kindly avoid using any zeroes, brackets, or dashes.
- Do make note that the receiver you are sending this to has a valid WhatsApp account. Otherwise, this step will not work.
- After this, click on the “Message” button.
- You will be redirected to the chat window of the respective contact. You can now send the message.
Now, this method works smoothly for a single number. But, how to send a WhatsApp message to multiple unsaved numbers? If this is your question, hold tight and sit back as we reveal the method to do so!
How To Send WhatsApp Message To Multiple Unsaved Numbers?
Now, to answer your question, there is no defined method or way in which one can send a WhatsApp message to multiple unsaved numbers all at once. But, don’t be disheartened. There is always a way out and here is where software like Whatso comes in handy. You can easily send WhatsApp messages to multiple unsaved numbers by the tap of your fingers.
Using such software is not only profitable but also helps you achieve results faster and better from your targeted and not-so targeted audience. Sending a message to numbers that are not a part of your contact always helps you widen your horizon as a business and helps you leverage an upcoming opportunity from brand new customers and leads!
The software has been designed, crafted, and planned in a way to help you improvise on your business connectivity through WhatsApp and also simplify your operations in business as well.